The Illusion Factory is an international educational sensation, which has been seen by more than 3 million people.
It’s an exhibition with scientific demonstrations, competitions, fun for children and lots of surprises!
In the Illusion Factory you can see exhibits of advanced technology which explain extraordinary phenomena based on knowledge from physics, chemistry and optics – all presented on a background of surprising historical events.
– Visit the Museum of optical illusions
– Discover the secret of the Mechanical Chess player who beat Napoleon
– Solve the puzzle of levitation
– See a house made from sweets
– Take a photo on a flying carpet
– See the law of Archimedes put into practice
– See how a TV prompter works
– Find out what a triangular prism can do
– Discover the secrets of Ancient Greece
– Meet Alice from Wonderland
– Develop your manual skills in the Illusion School and amaze your family and friends.
You’re warmly invited to Blue City Shopping Centre to level 0
For groups reserve your visit by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, and choose one of these start times:
10.00, 10.30, 11.00, 11.30, 12.00, 12.30, 13.00, 13.30
For individuals please make a reservation by contacting email@example.com , choosing one of these start times: Monday-Friday, 13.30, 14.00, 14.30, 15.00, 15.30, 16.00, 16.30, 17.00, 17.30, 18.00, 18.30, 19.00, Saturday- Sunday at one of the times: 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30, 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:30, 19:00.
Tickets are also available at the event
Every child who brings one of their toys to the Illusion Factory and is willing to give it to a Children’s Home charity will be able to enter for free (parent has to pay for their ticket).
Children up to 13 years old must be accompanied by a parent, who can buy a ticket for themselves at the desk by the event. One parent can accompany a maximum of two children.